5.03.2011

No Where to Go

All the water that's fallen on Central Kentucky in the last few weeks has run out of places to go. My commute this morning was in cold stinging rain and I got a front row seat to it all. The photo above shows what it looks like on either side of the road for my entire commute. Water is everywhere.

I made poor choices in attire this morning, too. I get "summer" in my head and forget that it's not quite here. It was 45 degrees this morning and I was wearing nothing but wind breaker pants and jacket. It was COLD. At one point, I had to pull my brakes on a downhill because the rain was stinging my face so bad that I couldn't keep my eyes open. I just forget to use my brain sometimes when I'm getting ready.

All that makes my morning cup of coffee all the better, right?

Get out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment