5.12.2011

More New Roads

I took the long way in again today. With some research, I found a route that didn't mix up my mileage but gave me some new scenery. It was a great choice. Taking new roads really refreshes the ride experience.
It was also one of those days that made me extremely "pro-Xtracycle." Someone at work needed to borrow a dome tent. Two years ago, I would have been stuck dring to work without any other option. I don't even think about it with the Xtracycle. You can barely see the tent in the FreeLoader bad in the pic above. The Xtra laughs at such a small load when my other bikes are rendered useless.

It's good to be out in the heat and back at regular bike commuting. I've ridden every day this week. It's been a while since I was able to do that.
Plus, I found a place to buy goats if I ever need one.


Get out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment