2.20.2010

Bike Camping








This photo was taken on my last bike camping trip. It was well over a year ago and I'm eagerly awaiting a chance to get back out there. The last trip was 50 miles there and back for one night. My hope this time would be to head to the Red River Gorge, which is closer to 70 miles from my house.
I've also not been able to do any rough camping. The Gorge would offer me the opportunity to pedal into the woods and be completely removed from any sign of civilization.
As of now, I'm waiting for the weather to clear up a bit and maybe see if anyone would want to join me.
For now, though, I'll be looking at old pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and have been reading back through it. Stanton is my hometown and the RRG is my favorite stomping ground. Now live in Colorado and don't get to visit as often as I'd like. I converted my old Cannondale MTB to an Xtracycle. Before moving west I had never heard of the Xtracycle. It's awesome that you are pedaling around Lexington on one.

    ReplyDelete