- swept back On-One Mary bars wrapped up with some cotton bar tap for grippage.
- front basket (of course)
- front low-rider rack (to be installed soon!)
- Brooks Cambium seat (I wanted to keep a Brooks but this is gonna be a rain bike. Solution? Cambium!)
- SRAM i9 internally geared hub (perfect for all weather commuting)
- a set of crappy, brown cruiser tires that were free (because why not?)
I'm going to use this bike as a loaner MTB and foul weather commuter. I'm super excited about it!
Get out there.