4.27.2012

Get Me Off of This Crazy Thing

These words rarely come out of my mouth but... I did not have fun on the bike this morning.

There. I said it. It's true. The combination of cold, poor clothing choices and a massive headwind made me want off of the bike at the very moment I pulled out of my driveway. My buddy Justin commuted in this morning about 20 minutes ahead of me and felt the same way. I guess it was just one of those days. I haven't said that in years. But today I just kept thinking, "I just want off of this bike." Weird, huh?

Get out there.

2 comments:

  1. nothing is as much a buzzkill as a headwind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I cycle too many days in a row I definitely need a break, but for not more than two days. By then I'm clamoring to get back in the saddle.

    ReplyDelete