9.28.2012

Group Commute

There were three of us on the commute in this morning. Neil lives in my neighborhood and my buddy Derrick met me at my house, borrowed the LHT and had his first ever bike commute this morning. So the three of us rocked our way trough Jessamine county on skinny tires in the rain. I took the single speed Cross Check since the weather appeared to be a bit more dismal.

But the rain wasn't bad and the temps were cool enough to never make you overheat and warm enough to never make you cold. I love riding in this weather. And tip of the hat to Derrick, who made his first ride a rainy one. It's a great way to start the day.

Get out there.

3 comments:

  1. Happy cycling with new commuters. Yeah, I like riding this time of year. Don't need to shower or wipe down when I get to work. Baby powder is the only thing needed for the day.

    Two Derricks? Wow. Never see that name around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commute by bike and I think this is the best way to start your day!

    ReplyDelete