4.27.2011

One Last Run

My half marathon is this Saturday. I can't wait for it. This is something that I never thought I would do. Obviously, biking is my thing... not running. But my wife, who is an amazing person, is a runner and we chose to do this together. I'm excited to experience this thing that she's done several times. It totally changes your perspective.

But today was the last training run. I've got two days of rest (no riding unfortunately) and then I'll be hitting the pavement for 13.1 miles on foot. Then I return to my normal routine of bike commuting and blogging. May is Bike to Work month, too, which is appropriate.

I wonder if I'll keep running a bit. I hope to. It's a great way to mix it up and be outside. We'll see, I guess.

Get out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment