4.04.2011

First Family Ride of 2011

Okay, I know this pic is ridiculous. You can kind of see me, two big kids and the trailer my wife is pulling with the baby inside. In reality, you can't see anything. :) Oh well. I wanted to soak up the ride, not snap pics the whole time.

We rode to the library in some super high speed winds (45 mph gusts) and you could feel it. It really was one of those "so so" rides. Angie had some trouble with the new Cross Check build. Her toes kept clipping the front fender on every turn. I've got it built up with some balloon tires. So with all the fender clearance needed, it's an issue, I guess. I'll get to work on a solution this week.

I had the two big kids on the Xtracycle. It's finally back in working order. More on that later.

All in all, it was just really nice to get out. I really love family cycling.

Get out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment