4.10.2013

Lunch Break

Today's weather and schedule opened up an opportunity to ride some dirt on the LHT over lunch.
It wasn't an actual dirt shredding session. It was more like using a bicycle on dirt trails to get to a good lunch/coffee spot.
I had a reptilian visitor during my coffee brew. Apparently, everyone loves the smell of fresh coffee. This guy came right up to me, stopped for about a minute, then went on his way right past me. We bonded.

I wasn't out long and didn't get into anything gnarly (although during my creek crossing I dropped my foot into the water... soggy shoes for the rest of the work day, I guess). I just slowly and gently rode the road bike through the woods and casually made my way around. That's a great way to spend an hour over lunch.

Get out there.

2 comments: