6.08.2012

Bike Date

The luckiest man in the world got a text yesterday from his lovely wife requesting that he take her on a bike date. What? Could any man be this lucky? Yes. Yes he can.

Last night, Angie and I had a good friend offer to watch all the kids, which allowed us to have our own fun. We rode the bikes through neighborhoods and parks. We hit up the mall area and ate dinner together, then slowly made our way back via bike.

I'm certainly blessed to have a wife who's up for dating by bike. And the fact that it was her idea is even better. We laughed and smiled the entire time. Something about the slower pace and being outside made the night rich. I love her so much.

Get out there.

2 comments:

  1. That is just the most awesome thing I've heard all week (other then the kids saying "Daddy I love you,of course,LOL).

    The DC

    ReplyDelete