10.07.2013

Sunday Cruisin'

Yesterday afternoon my family was in Louisville while I had to work in the morning. That meant that in the afternoon I was free to do a little ridin'. One quick text to Jason and he was up for an adventure as well.
We went back to Brumfield Lane in Jessamine County. This time we skirted past the "No Trespassing" fear to take a few photos of the view. Beautiful stuff.
This time the creek crossing was lower than before. What was knee deep on the last ride here was only ankle deep yesterday. We were a little surprised having had a lot of rain in the last couple days.

We didn't take a ton of photos but it's a really scenic road. I think it's about 22 miles to run this route from my house. Can't beat those views for that quick of a ride that's right in your back yard. I love me some Kentucky.

Get out there.

2 comments:

  1. You live in an awesome part of the world. I have rad rocky mountains, but they're a 2 hr drive. Right out my door is prairie, which is beautiful in it's own right. But, I sure like seeing your ride pics and living vicariously through them. Your posts are much appreciated. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete