Top Ten Reasons to Ride in the Cold
10. You don't have to warm up your car in the morning.
9. It's one of the few acceptable applications of a man wearing mittens.
8. Beard icicles.
7. It's a nice way to wake up in the morning.
6. You actually
that outdoor athletic apparel that white college students buy to look cool.
5. There's bragging rights when your water bottle freezes solid on the way to work.
4. A hot shower just feels that much better.
3. A hot cup of coffee just tastes that much better.
2. You learn to appreciate wool.
1. Riding your bike is fun... no matter the temperature.
surly cross check
November 17, 2010 at 9:57 AM
November 17, 2010 at 11:12 AM
Post Comments (Atom)