4.12.2010

Bad Pic, Great Rack


This is a pic I took of my bike rack in my office. It works great to keep the bike right in plain sight, yet up out of the way. I have seating in my office for about 6 people, and my job regularly requires me to open the doors for meetings. So I needed an option that would get my daily commuter out of the way when I had visitors.

This thing has been awesome. It holds two bikes, but I leave the bottom mount off so that it gives more room to move around my space. When people are sitting in my chairs, the bike is completely above their heads and out of the way.

It's a great solution for a bike commuter who keeps his ride with him all day.

(Sorry for the bad pic. The tower is up against a window and it's impossible to get the shot without shooting into the light.)

Get out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment