4.21.2010

Another Beautiful Cross Check


Recently, I saw Joe's Cross Check over at EcoVelo and wanted to share the beauty of his bike.

I've never made any effort to make my bikes look nice or keep them clean. Even when I bought my bike, I went with the solid black instead of the off-white color they were offering at the time. My rationale for picking black was that the white color was really "pretty" and would dress up nicely, but I wasn't into that.


Really, I can say that I have no regrets with buying this bike. But if I had it to do all over again, I would have purchased the other color. In hindsight, I really miss the opportunity to make the bike look beautiful as well as functional. Truthfully, I love the look of Joe's bike and it absolutely holds the same functionality as mine.

Yes, I can go after it and work with the black paint. But there's something about that white color that I miss. Oh well. There's always powder coating...

Nice work, Joe.

Get out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment