6.29.2011

Time for Some Dirt

A buddy of mine asked if we could hit up some mountain bike trails sometime soon. So we're headed out tomorrow morning to ride Capitol View Park in Frankfort. The only problem was the fact that I didn't have a mountain bike. I hadn't finished my side project of building this thing up... until now.

Everything is operational at this point. I still need to tweak the brakes, though. For some reason I have a knack for installing and adjusting the drivetrain, but I struggle to get brakes set up correctly. Logic tells me that the drive train would be more difficult. Hmmm. Not so for me.

Either way, it's plenty finished to get me on the trails tomorrow.
The night time test ride proved to be a great fit. I'm excited to get it out.  I'll post pics as soon as I get them in.

Get out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment