2.12.2010

New Addition



Well, there's a new member of the family. This week I bought a Kona Smoke 2-9 for my wife for Valentine's Day. She's been wanting to get into riding for a while and a recent stress fracture in her knee has stifled her passion for running. Enter: The Smoke.






I really think this bike is perfect for our family. My plan is to add the Xtracycle to this bad boy sometime this summer. But it will make a great "first real bike" for Angie and will be perfect for fitness riding and errands.






She'll love the cushiness that it offers as a hybrid, but will really build up the confidence needed to be a touring/transportational cyclist.

This is the first step towards our dream of bike camping as a family. :-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment